1) Benefits and obligations
Benefits of IGASUA membership:
- Become a member to attend meetings or activities with a membership fee discount ;( First no charge)
- You can use some of our resources for free;
- A member of the editorial board, some publications reviewers will give priority to choose from membership;
- Contributions with a discount;
- Regularly push mail (Filling notice, Meeting notice, Journal information)
Obligations of IGASUA membership:
- Regularly participate in activities and meetings;
- Actively advocate and promote the grey system
2) Register 在线注册
3) Retrieve Password 找回密码
4) Membership Renewal会员更新
5) Senior Member高级会员
Who can become a Senior Member?
To become a Senior Member, you must have:
- 8 years for a bachelor’s degree.
- Significant performance in this area.
- Pioneers in some branch of this area.
- Publishing relevant papers every year.
6) Student Members学生会员
Information on levels of student membership can viewed here.