Call for Papers Special Issue
on Hybrid Grey system and Artificial Intelligence in Manufacturing and Advanced Materials
In Grey Systems Theory and Application (ESCI)
Now a days the manufacturing industries wants to maintain a compromise in between the quality and productivity. Every industry dealing with manufacturing of components or development of material, is interested to develop a quality component at minimum input. Therefore, industries are adopting the optimization techniques based on the statistical and artificial intelligence methods.
This special issue aims to focus on innovations and research on the optimization using hybrid approach and development of grey and artificial intelligence in the advanced manufacturing processes and materials domain. It will focus on the development and processing of advanced material and optimum utilization of resources by using minimum effort to save cost and energy. It will also show the application feasibility of the grey based fuzzy algorithm for continuous improvement in product quality in complex manufacturing processes. The advanced manufacturing processes includes as USM, EDM, WEDM, AFM, AWJM etc. The modern material includes as smart-materials, ceramic, composites, biomaterials using advanced manufacturing techniques.
The topics of this special issue include, but are not limited to
- Optimization and modelling of advanced manufacturing processes
- Implementation of hybrid optimization for the development and processing of advanced materials
- Grey and AI implementation for manufacturing innovations.
- Advanced material characteristics enhancement by optimization methods.
- Grey and Fuzzy theory in advanced machining processes.
- Optimization of the testing of novel composites.
- Applications of Grey and AI based optimization in industry 4.0
Submissions to Grey Systems are made using ScholarOne Manuscripts, the online submission and peer review system. Registration and access is available at http://mc.manuscriptcentral.com/gs. If you are unable to find the information you need in the author guidelines or our author resources (http://emeraldgrouppublishing.com/authors/index.htm) section, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance. Please quote the journal name, your contact details and the information your require.
Chinese Author Guidelines
There is a Chinese language version of the ScholarOne author guidelines. Download it from here: http://ww2.emeraldinsight.com/srm/Publishing/ScholarOne_author_guide_chinese.pdf
Registering on ScholarOne Manuscripts
If you have not yet registered on ScholarOne Manuscripts, please follow the instructions below:
- Please log on to: http://mc.manuscriptcentral.com/gs
- Click on Create Account
- Follow the on-screen instructions, filling in the requested details before proceeding
- Your username will be your email address and you have to input a password of at least 8 characters in length and containing two or more numbers
- Click Finish and your account has been created.
Submitting an article to Grey Systems on ScholarOne Manuscripts
- Please log on to Grey Systems at http://mc.manuscriptcentral.com/gs with your username and password. This will take you through to the Welcome page (To consult the Author Guidelines for this journal, click on the Home Page link in the Resources column)
- Click on the Author Centre button
- Click on the submit a manuscript link which will take you through to the Manuscript Submission page
- Complete all fields and browse to upload your article
- When all required sections are completed, preview your .pdf proof
- Submit your manuscript
Or send Prof. Neeraj Sharma at email@example.com
Each paper is reviewed by the editor and, if it is judged suitable for this publication, it is then sent to at least two independent referees for double blind peer review.
Submission Deadline: November 15, 2019
Reviews Completed: December 31, 2019
Expected Publication Date: March 15, 2020
Assoc./Prof. Neeraj Sharma, Maharishi Markandeshwar (Deemed to be University), Mullana, India
Contact at firstname.lastname@example.org
Assoc./Prof. Yicha Zhang, Université de Technologie de Belfort-Montbéliard, Belfort, Frence
Assoc./Prof. Vivek Jain, Thapar Institute of Engineering and Technology, Patiala, India
Contact at email@example.com
Assoc./Prof. Dheeraj Gupta, Thapar Institute of Engineering and Technology, Patiala, India
Contact at firstname.lastname@example.org
July 04, 2019