Call for papers of 2022 GSUA
May 20-23, 2022, Nanjing, China
The 2022 International Congress of GSUA focuses on current research on grey system theory, system sciences and engineering rapidly advancing technologies in uncertainty analysis, complex equipment development and innovation management. The congress invites researchers to present current research findings and practical experiences from the wide community which is now involved in Grey Systems Theory and Applications, Uncertain Systems, Systems Analysis, Modeling and Simulation, Data Mining, Forecasting and Decision-making, Complex Equipment Development Management and Technical Innovation, etc.. The selected papers will be published by The Journal of Grey System(SCI, Q2) and Grey Systems Theory and Application(SCI, Q1).
Topics include, but are not limited to:
- System Analysis
- Data Mining and Processing
- Grey Systems Modeling and Simulation
- Grey Forecasting and Decision Making
- Grey Control
- Grey Numbers and its Operations
- Grey Equation and Grey Matrix
- Sequence Operator and Grey Data Mining
- Grey Incidence Analysis Model
- Grey Clustering Evaluation Model
- Grey Programming
- Grey Input-output
- Grey Matrix Game Model
- Uncertain Systems
- Practical Applications of Grey Methods
- Artificial Intelligence
- Big data
- Cloud computing
- Industrial Engineering
- Complex Equipment Development Quality and reliability management
- Cost management
- Risk management
- Project schedule management
- Technical Innovation management
- Other Relevant Topics
February 20, 2022: Deadline for submission of proposal for special sessions.
April 10, 2022: Deadline for submission of full papers.
April 30, 2022: Acceptance/Rejection notification.
May 10, 2022: Submit the final paper and registration for free.
Please marked your contribution with “2022 GSUA” and submit online at: http://jgs.nuaa.edu.cn .
For detailed information, please visit the congress website as follows: